Tuesday, June 5, 2018

HomeGoods

Preface

At this particular retail facility, I have delivered some goods once before starting this blog and have been meaning to return to do research for an official review.  In fact, this is where I was headed when I drove by JCPenney last week and decided to make a return there instead.

My wife is an avid HomeGoods shopper which means that I am too by proxy.  We've been to many different locations and on occasion, I have had to utilize their services which is why I knew that this place would meet my initial criteria for the selecting a place to exchange some merchandise. 

Image result for home goods meme

Review

As far as public restrooms are concerned, this one has definitely topped my list of best places to send the brown trout home.

The first thing I noticed was that it actually had a very nice aroma to it.  Out of curiosity, I even checked the air freshener to see what type of delightful scent permeated the air.  It was Citrus Twist by Triple S OmniAir.

They had one urinal and one ADA sitter.  Their toilets were spic-and-span.  The seat did not have any weird brown or yellow stains.  I was able to sit down without any hesitation and get comfortable for a few minutes.  The bowls were white, untarnished, and in the absence of any streaks.  

The floors were gleaming. From what I saw, there were no mystery puddles anywhere to be found.  There is nothing worse than feeling a wet spot on the back of your leg because your pants touched the floor and absorbed some peculiar bathroom liquid.  

Even though the sinks had the push-button knobs that only stayed on for a limited time per push, they extruded water long enough for me to rinse off all the soap my hands in one press. They were also shipshape and very sanitary.  Another plus was that they had paper towels instead of an electric hand-dryer. 

The cherry on top was the toilet paper. Albeit, slightly thin it was surprisingly soft for commercial grade tp. It was at least five notches above construction paper compared to the typical three. 

Overall, I'd give them 4/5 rolls.  Would (and have) poop there again.



No comments:

Post a Comment